The USB Audio Option for the MEMS Sound Level Meter allows the instrument to be recognized by the host computer as a USB Microphone. It can be ordered from our webshop.
This new option is useful to customers who want to:
- Use the MEMS Wireless Sound Level Meter with off-the-shelf audio analysis and processing software that can work from a USB Microphone.
- Develop their own acoustics analysis or monitoring application on any platform that recognizes a standard USB microphone.
The USB-Microphone interface of the streams a mono audio signal. The pressure signal is calibrated in Pa and weighted by the selected weighting function (A, C or Z).
For the installation please follows the indications available at this link.
- Windows (Tested on Windows 7 and 10)
- Mac-OS (Tested on OS-X El Captain)
- Linux (Tested on Rasberry Pi 3b on Raspbian Buster)